Our board-certified physicians are specialists in the field of family medicine. Trained in the diagnosis and treatment of common illnesses and problems, they provide medical care to patients of all ages.
- Routine clinic services for all ages including wellness checks and physicals
- Laboratory, X-ray and mammography
- Dermatology procedures including biopsy, freezing, excision, etc.
- Fracture care, injuries and lacerations
- Immunizations for all ages
- Industrial Health Services including:
- Breath Alcohol and Drug Testing
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- D.O.T. Physicals
- Employment Physicals and Workman’s Compensation injuries
- Consultation with visiting specialists including cardiology, urology, etc.
In order for us to serve you best, here are a few helpful hints:
- Parents should bring a copy of their child’s shot record to every well visit.
- Those with chronic illnesses should bring all their medications/supplements or an updated list to each check up.
- Please be on time.
- Please power-off cell phones upon being brought back to our examination rooms.
Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Fridays, 8 a.m. to noon.
For true emergencies, call 9-1-1 or seek evaluation at Texoma Medical Center’s emergency department. For urgent questions, your physician invites you to contact them at their residence.
On Saturdays, our patients may utilize one of TexomaCare’s Care Clinics conveniently located in Denison and Pottsboro, Texas and in Durant, Oklahoma.
Life-threatening emergencies cannot be adequately evaluated and treated in an outpatient clinic setting. Life-threatening emergencies include cardiac chest pain, severe shortness of breath, stroke-like symptoms, severe bleeding. For such needs, we recommend calling 9-1-1 or seeking evaluation at Texoma Medical Center’s emergency department.