The staff at TexomaCare Van Alstyne provide comprehensive family-focused care for patients of all ages. They treat a wide variety of chronic and acute illnesses and address wellness and preventive medicine.
Routine clinic services for all ages include:
- Wellness checks and physicals
- Laboratory and X-ray
- Dermatological procedures, including biopsy, freezing and excision
- Injuries and lacerations
- Immunization for all ages
- Industrial Health Services, including:
- Breath alcohol and drug testin0
- D.O.T. physicals
- Employment physicals
These specialists also see patients at the clinic.
Kidney Care Associates
To best serve you, here are a few helpful hints:
- Parents should bring a copy of their child’s shot record to every well visit.
- Those with chronic illnesses should bring all their medications/supplements or an updated list to each checkup.
Monday – Thursday*
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
*Closed noon – 1:00 p.m. for lunch
8 a.m. – noon