TexomaCare complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. TexomaCare does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact one of our practice managers.
If you believe that TexomaCare has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you may file a grievance:
- To file a grievance with us, please contact our Risk Management Department or call the UHS Compliance Hotline at 1-800-852-3449. Your complaint should provide specific details to help us in investigating a potential problem.
- To file a grievance with the Secretary of Health and Human Services, write to: 200 Independence Ave., S.E., Washington, D.C. 20201 or call 1-877-696-6775.
Contact for additional information.
If you have questions about this Notice or need additional information, you can contact our Risk Management Department (or the UHS Compliance Hotline at 1-800-852-3449).
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
Complaint forms are available at: http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html